Touch Screen Wireless Ordering PDA System for Restaurants, Hospitality
Wireless ordering PDA – Partner OT200
- Compact device with large 4.3″ widescreen LCD
- Windows™ Mobile 6.5 Professional
- WLAN, Bluetooth, and GPRS/EDGE communication options
- GPS for location based services
- Ruggedized to IP54 and 1.2m drop test
Epos Company supplies various PDA equipment for remote order taking, including PARTNER OT-200.
The functionality and stylish appearance of the OT-200 is especially suited to the hospitality environment thanks to its compact size, lightweight design, and durability.
Orders can be transmitted directly from the OT-200 to the bar or kitchen via WiFi, allowing your employees to spend more time with guests and less time walking back and forth.
When your staff takes an order, they simply key it into the PARTNER OT-200 and the order is instantly transmitted through your Wi-Fi wireless system to any printer in the bar and/or kitchen, so the waiters can then progress to serve the next customer.
- Reduces time spent on order taking and keying orders into EPOS system information is directly transmitted via wireless to POS terminal and kitchen.
- Improves staff efficiency by eliminating need for waiters to go to kitchen to deliver orders
- Order processing time is immediate since kitchen receives order right away, allowing for quicker service, and higher table turnover
- Improved accuracy of order taking
- With its stylish and modern design, coupled with the latest technology, OT-200 will impress guests and enhance their customer experience
The standalone functionality of the PARTNER OT-200, allows waiters to function without static tills, increasing order taking speed and reducing wait time for customers.
With one staff member going around taking orders and sending them to the kitchen, another staff member serving orders and taking payments, the advantage of using a wireless ordering system like PARTNER OT-200 over traditional ordering systems, is clearly visible.
For larger bars, the ability to take orders instantly at various locations throughout the venue and transmit them wirelessly to the bar, removes the need for customers to queue. This will lead to a more relaxed drinking environment and faster sales processing.
Our own Epos Software ECMobile, runs very smoothly with PARTNER OT-200. The easy to use interface and programming of PARTNER OT-200 make it an ideal solution for wireless order taking and processing in restaurants and bars.