Samsung SRP-350 Thermal Printer
Look no further for thermal printing on 80mm wide paper, the Samsung SRP-350 is all you need.
Not only for the retail environment but also for medical, warehouse, manufacturing, mail order etc. Benefiting from Windows and OPOS drivers this great printer is easy to integrate to any system.
Incredible speed and reliability you can expect from a leading manufacturer. Providing simplicity for the operator with “drop and print” paper loading and ease of connectivity for the technician with interchangeable interfaces and industry standard drivers.
The modern design and small footprint enhance any environment.
- Fast print speed (150mm/sec., 47.2 lines per second)
- Multiple interchangeable interfaces (Serial, parallel, USB, RS-85)
- Wall mount option
- Easy paper jam clearance
- Available in either Chic White or Dark Gray
- Automatic paper cut
Epson TM-U220 Impact epos ticket printer
A robust, high performance impact receipt printer which is exceptionally easy to use. Featuring drop-in paper load, selectable auto-cutter and clamshell covers for easy access and maintenance.
- The TM-U220 is very reliable and has a footprint of just: 160(W) x 248 (D) x 133(H) mm.
- Print Method:: 9-pin serial impact dot matrix.
- Print Font 7 x 9/ 9x 9.
- Data Buffer: 4k bytes or 42 bytes.
- Print Speed: 4.7 – 6 lps.Paper Dimensions 57.5+/- 0.5mm , 69.5 +/- 0.5mm, 76 +/- 0.5mm, 82.5mm +/- 0.5mm
- Interface: RS210
- Power Supply: External PS-180.
- Overall Dimensions: 160mm x 286mm x 158mm.
- Weight: 4.9kg.
- Warranty: 1 year RTB standard, 3 year NBD available.
The Epson TM-T88IV thermal printer is the latest addition to Epson’s innovative,>industry-leading TM-T88 POS printer series. Designed specifically for high-volume retail and hospitality environments, the TM-T88IV delivers more speed and more reliability than ever before.
It offers 25% faster printing of text and graphics than the TM-T88III, two-color capability, new ease-of-use features and both wired and wireless interfaces.
- Print Method: 2 Colour Thermal line printing
- Print Font 9 x 17 / 12 x 24
- Data Buffer 4k bytes or 45 bytes
- Print Speed 200 mm/s Paper
- Dimensions Thermal 79+/- 0.5 x 83.0mm
- Interface RS232, Bi-directional parallel, USB
- Power Supply External PS-180
- Overall Dimensions 145mm x 195mm x 148mm
- Warranty 1 year RTB standard, 3 year NBD available
- Weight 1.8kg