Learn More About Posligne Elios Touchscreen Touch Screen Terminal[Click on the button below to download the guide to Posligne Elios]
With its 1.6 GHz INTEL Atom architecture, its ultra-slim shape and fanless operation for tough environments, Élios by POSLIGNE® is the perfect system for all types of retail and hospitality application. It’s sleek and simple to install and beautiful to look at!
The compact metal base gives Élios great stability and helps manage heat dissipation. The hard disk, located separately from the motherboard, ensures that overheating risk is reduced significantly. Equipped with the innovative proprietary HSD embedded software, Élios incorporates automated, centralised dispatch of system data by e-mail.
IT Managers, for example, will be able to monitor system performance, temperature and voltage levels through email notification alerts. Additionally, the INTEL Atom processor brings lower power consumption.
- Intel Atom processor ( reliability & low power consumption).
- Rugged and fanless design for harsh environments.
- Metal base for increased stability and heat dissipation.
- Cable management hidden in the base hard disk and motherboard located separately (reducing overheating risk).
- Hard disk accessible without any tool.
- Multiple communications ports and dedicated connections.
- Magnetic Swipe Reader – Dallas Key Reader – RFID
- Fingerprint Reader (all optional).
- HSD embedded proprietary software for centralized management control of data.
- Processor INTEL Atom® N270 1.6 GHz
- Chipset INTEL 945 GSE + ICH7M
- Hard disk 160 GB 2.5’’
- Memory 512 MB DDR2 SO DIMM – expandable to 2 GB
- Touchscreen type 15’’ resistive (ELO touch)
- Resolution 1024 x 768
- Viewing angle (touchscreen) 45° (fixed)
- C O M M U N I C A T I O N S P O R T S ( I / O )
- 5 x USB2.0 4 at the rear and 1 at left side of the screen
- 4 x serial COM RJ-45 with DB9 adaptor
- 1 x cashdrawer output (12 & 24 V)
- 1 x LAN 10/100/1000
- 1 x VGA (DB-15F) output
- E N V I R O N M E N T
- Power supply external 65W – 19V 3.4A
- Net weight 6.35 kg
- Dimensions (L x D X H) 380 x 272 x 321 mm
- OS Windows XP, XP Embedded, CE, Linux Fedora 8 Suse Ent 10
- O P T I O N S
- MSR Swipe Card reader
- RFID reader contactless
- Combined reader 1 Dallas Keys + MSR
- Combined reader 2 biometric (fingerprints) + MSR