Chip and Pin machines benefits:
- Save time re-keying transactions into a separate PDQ epos terminal
- Speed up card transactions considerably – typical processing/authorisation time for credit cards via the integrated Chip & Pin machine is 3 to 5 seconds
- Reduce fraud
Chip and Pin machines features:
- Supported transaction types are Sale, Refund, Purchase With Cash Back, Customer Not Present and Customer Not Present Refund
- Credit Card receipts will be printed on your epos systems receipt printer as per your normal receipts. No need to purchase additional rolls for your PDQ terminal. Two copies will be printed one for you and one for your customer
- Multiple till points can process card transactions simultaneously (requires multiple Chip and Pin packages)
In order to use Chip and PIN machine with your epos system you will need:
- An existing Merchant Account issued by a bank
- Chip and Pin terminal. You can purchase a terminal directly from Epos Company.
- Broadband internet connection. To process credit card transactions. The internet access point needs to be close to the PC or till.
- A service agreement with Epos Company