Epson TM-U220 Impact epos ticket printer
A robust, high performance impact receipt printer which is exceptionally easy to use. Featuring drop-in paper load, selectable auto-cutter and clamshell covers for easy access and maintenance.
- The TM-U220 is very reliable and has a footprint of just: 160(W) x 248 (D) x 133(H) mm.
- Print Method:: 9-pin serial impact dot matrix.
- Print Font 7 x 9/ 9x 9.
- Data Buffer: 4k bytes or 42 bytes.
- Print Speed: 4.7 – 6 lps.Paper Dimensions 57.5+/- 0.5mm , 69.5 +/- 0.5mm, 76 +/- 0.5mm, 82.5mm +/- 0.5mm
- Interface: RS210
- Power Supply: External PS-180.
- Overall Dimensions: 160mm x 286mm x 158mm.
- Weight: 4.9kg.
- Warranty: 1 year RTB standard, 3 year NBD available.
The Epson TM-T88IV thermal printer is the latest addition to Epson’s innovative,>industry-leading TM-T88 POS printer series. Designed specifically for high-volume retail and hospitality environments, the TM-T88IV delivers more speed and more reliability than ever before.
It offers 25% faster printing of text and graphics than the TM-T88III, two-color capability, new ease-of-use features and both wired and wireless interfaces.
- Print Method: 2 Colour Thermal line printing
- Print Font 9 x 17 / 12 x 24
- Data Buffer 4k bytes or 45 bytes
- Print Speed 200 mm/s Paper
- Dimensions Thermal 79+/- 0.5 x 83.0mm
- Interface RS232, Bi-directional parallel, USB
- Power Supply External PS-180
- Overall Dimensions 145mm x 195mm x 148mm
- Warranty 1 year RTB standard, 3 year NBD available
- Weight 1.8kg
An EPoS system that means we’re always top-table.
“We have a little something for everyone here. Our customers tell us what keeps them coming back is our attentive service and good quality food.” Says the Aggie the owner
“I was instantly won over! Everything was ‘we can do that for you’ – and within minutes of using a demo of their ECTouch EPoS software, I had purchased their system with full confidence. Reza and his team took their time listening to understand my business and really identified with my management priorities.” Says the Aggie the owner
“ECTouch was installed swiftly and smoothly by EPoS Company. They were very patient and helpful with training, so now I am able to make changes to menu items myself”.
Read full article here
12-216 High Road
Telephone : 020 8883 8383
Hamdy’s longstanding relationship with EPOS Company began over 20 years ago when he purchased his first barcode scanner.
He has since upgraded to two touchscreen tills. Before using ECTouch, not all his products were priced up, creating inconsistency in billing, which negatively impacted his customer service. A key benefit of ECTouch is the specificity of 1 single price for each item:
“This makes life so much easier; customers know exactly what they are supposed to pay.No questions asked”.
“Essentially there is all the functionality any retailer might need.”
“Product sales reports are important to me; at the end of the day, week, month or any ad hoc trading period I can keep a tab on the sales of my business and make pro-active stock buying decisions.”
Read full article here
Stoke Newington High Street,
London N16 0PG
Tel: 020 7254 0681