A popular line of touch screen till for POS retail operations around Europe, the XN range is no longer manufactured, but traded readily as used on the private exchange market. The success of this unit and it’s predecessors led many an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and software developer to design suited solutions to provide hospitality business owners with seamless revenue and merchandising opportunities at the all important ‘point-of-sale’.
These Windows based machines are easily corrected and configured in the hands of an IT support professional who will be adept at reviving the functionality of redundant unit or perhaps loading it with new EPOS software.
If you are missing or in need or replacement parts, then a reputable EPOS or IT dealer is highly recommended for many will carry these hard to come by, yet mission critical components to your EPOS hardware system.
Is This The Right System For You?
- 12.1″ TFT touch screen with 800 x 600 SVGA
- Intel Celeron, Pentium III 733MHz 128MB RAM (512MB max)
- Integrated networking – 10/100Base-T
- 20GB+ HDD (3.5″) 12.1″ colour LCD Panel Display with ELO Touch screen
- External CD-Rom and FDD connectors
- Optional Customer Display supporting the following command modes: POS7300, Epson ESC/POS, CD5220 II, DSP800, AEDEX, UTC/S, UTC/PADM787.
- Magnetic card reader (MCR – 3-track) either serial or keyboard wedge
- Compact Flash socket 6 serial ports, 1 parallel, 2 USB, PS/2 mouse and keyboard Y, Digital I/O
- Internal 85W power supply 330mm (W) x 320mm (D) x 193-291mm (H)
- Rear customer display
“ECTouch is a user-friendly flexible software that my staff and I regularly tailor to meet our changing needs – just a little training is all we needed.” – Hamdy News, London.
XN 700 Touch Screen EPOS terminal is recommended for:
Pubs, Restaurants, Fast food and any other hospitality environments.