ECTouch software, with a rich set of customisable functions and yet very easy to use and learn is designed to manage your business easily and effectively. Some of features for Retail systems are:
- Easy to use
- Customer database
- Programmable Keys
- Customisable screen levels
- Payment tender
- staff security control
- Order hold / recall
- Paid out and No sale features
- Automatic / On demand receipts
- Instant not found item set up in register mode
- Multi-buy discounts
- Customer loyalty scheme
- Bar code scanning unlimited items
- Stock enquiry function
- Electronic journal
- Credit card integration (optional)
- Inventory management
- Refund and void features
- Partial payments
- VAT calculations
- Four price levels
- Complementary function
- Employee time and attendance management
- Product pictures
- Price enquiry function
- Item search facility
- Easy item bar code change
- Mix and match tables
- Back office software (optional)
Innovative and design oriented, "customisable" thanks to a clever colourful clip-on system, Odyssé by POSligne® makes its own style statement while blending perfectly into the overall design concept of all point of sales environments, shops, retails, supermarkets, hotels & restaurants - and all public places in general.
- Processor:INTEL Pentium 4 - 2.8 Ghz
- Screen: Touchscreen 15’
- Operating System: Windows XP Pro
- Memory: 1GB
- The hard disk(s) and mother board are easily accessible, enabling maintenance operations to be carried out very simply when needed (simple screw and drawer systems).
- Possibility of an additional 2nd hard-disk
- Network Card: 10/100 Fast Ethernet.
- Wi-Fi compatible via the mini PCI slot.
- External Ports: 4x COM port. 1x Parallel port.
- USB Ports: 6x USB 2.0
- Weight: 10.2 kg
- Optimal visual comfort when reading the customer display, as it is built-in and located on the upper part of the system (easy data reading)
- Dimensions: 418 x 361 x 222~325 mm
- Optional 2-lines 20-characters customer display.
- Printing up to 150 mm/second
- power supply
- Versatile printer placement options
- Ease-of-use features including drop-in paper loading, autocutter and status LEDs
- Low power consumption, ENERGY STAR qualified
- One-year warranty
Handheld barcode scanner
- Short-range and long-range activation
- power supply
- Update firmware from any PC via MetroSet2® software provided by Honeywell
- Easily adaptable to any end-user system environment
- Uses the same user-replaceable cables and power supplies as Voyager® and Orbit®
- Automatically switches from “pulse mode” to continuous beaming when a bar code is detected
Cash drawer features all-metal, rugged construction and a compact design, perfect for types of business and environments. It;s engineered for easy installation and use and offers four notes slots and eight coins slots. Our cash drawers are easily integrates with Epson® or Epson® compatible printers.
Call us on 020 8446 0320 now to order this system.
subject to availability.